Monday, September 30, 2013

Mr. Completely's October e-Postal Contest! Pizza Night All Month Long!


I've jumped into e-Postal hosting with the October contest, and prepared a homemade pizza for everyone's enjoyment.  Click Here, or on the Pizza to go to the pdf file.  The rules are simple; 25 feet, or as close to that as you can set up at your range; shoot ten times per target.  Anchovies are worth 5 points, Olives are worth 3 points, the Crust is worth 3 points, and Pepperonis are worth 1 point.   Multiple hits on toppings or the crust are OK.   Hits that touch the center of an Olive count double, for 6 points.  You might touch a pepperoni and the crust with one shot; that will count for three on the crust.


Use the name you want published on this blog and on True Blue Sam.  Enter your Firearm, Sights, and Caliber, and we will sort them out into classes.  We kept the number of shots at ten so you can shoot multiple times for your best score, and enter as many guns as you like.  Send scans or photos of your targets to truebluetravelinman (at) gmail (dot) com by Sunday night, November 3, 2013.  We will publish the scores soon after that date.


The September contest runs through Sunday night, October 6, so you can shoot both of these contests during one range trip.

3 comments:

  1. Greetings,

    I'm getting ready for a range trip & have one question. Do you intend to have the same classes / categories as last month? I have a 1 1/2 hr trip to the range, so want to be sure of what to take along.

    Thank you

    Merle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merle: I must apologize. I didn't see your question until just a minute ago. I will make the categories fit whatever you shoot. I like to split Red Dots from Iron Sights, so I do. Next month Danno will be hosting and he throws Red Dots and Iron Sights together. My eyes have developing cataracts, and Red Dots are a big advantage to me over Iron nowadays.

    My brother called and wanted to know about hits in the cheese around the ingredients. I told him "The cheese stands alone." No points unless you touch the outer crust or toppings. We are going to shoot it this weekend, and maybe we will have a disaster or two to post. David

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cheese stands alone LOL

    Merle

    ReplyDelete